Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Horror Movies!

I Love Horror Movies. I love to jump from te seat and get so scared to throw the popcorn on the floor!
My very favorite is The Exorcist. There's still no comparison with this epic classic. These days horror movies sucks so much.. Too lame for me, for example: Quarantine, The Ring, Prom Night, Freddy VS Jason.. OH C'MON! I WANT REAL STUFF! hahaha I need a demon, devil, apocalyptical real phenomenons to make some cruel and raw shits. Maybe I'm getting psycho haha but that's what i like and what i DEFF need to see on the screen. I don't know if there will ever be a thriller like The Exorcist. I hope so.
Do you guys like horror movies?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

quarantine's original version (spanish one) is soooooooooooooo much better! Prom Night is a thriller like Scream, etc. I love all of those films. Most of the make me laugh. THe exorcist is cool, so is The Omen, Amityville Horror, Blair witch. I LOVE SCARY MOVIES. I was thinking on doing a similar kind of post. still am thinking on it

Michi said...

OMG ... why u put thaat pic! Im so scared of that movieee...like forever !!!
I like scary movies, but then Im scared at night XD

Unknown said...

the day was crappy once more.... hate being like this...

Daniela López Aguilar said...

I def don't like horror movies, AT ALL. I cant even watch the promos beacuse I'll have nightmares, last night I attempted to watch resident evil 3 but it was like midnight and I simply couldn't or else I wouldn't even be able to go to the bathroom, I'm so lame when it comes to those movies that I considered terror Sweeny Todd and I am Legend...yes LAME.

Anonymous said...

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh . . .
HAuHAUhUAhua ..

I hate watching horror movie alone, I admit that fear, I bring each shock, all that drama, I take many jumps, and see blood? putsss, is not what I like. But when I'm with someone, I am laughing at the people who like and take more scared than me, is very funny. I prefer comedy and romantic films, there's more to me.

Yeah,
Our cinema has to roll too, and do much mess, right Josh?

Take care.
Hugs

Melissa said...

Hii, well the horror movies are not my favorite, too much blood and suspense and spooky music. x) !

Mar said...

I looove horror Movies!:D