Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Megan Fox's 'Jennifers Body' TRAILER!

Thanks to my friend Zucco, yesterday I had the opportunity to check out this hot trailer from Megan Fox's new flick 'Jennifer's Body'.. She'll be doing leading role which is a cheerleader possesed by a demon and starts feeding off the boys in a small Minnesota town. She's not my favorite actress but SHE'S TOO DAMN HOT.

The movie is directed by Oscar-winner Diablo Cody. I LOVE scary movies and this one is a hot dark-comedy mix. Check out the trailer!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i also posted this yesterday. She's a maneater!! hehe xD

Jessica said...

This looks pretty good. I'll see anything Diablo Cody writes. :o)

Daniela López Aguilar said...

Looks scary ooooo LOL ** i hate scary movies**, I din't know Amanda Seyfried was in this movie too