Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Untouched!


Ok, this song has the potential to be part of my sacred '20 Fave Songs EVER' list. This sweet mix of electro/rock with those beautiful and dark violins MADE me go insane when I first heard this track months ago. This is obviously not a new song because The Veronicas released their sophomore album 'Hook Me Up' back in 2007, but I just couldn't resist to NOT post something about this song. If you haven't heard it, you SHOULD hit play on the YouTube bar and enjoy this masterpiece.

2 comments:

EnmanuelMC said...

This was iTunes free video of the Week (US store) and I didn't even know it was that awesome. I love the strings at the beginning; it's so dramatic. I don't like the video that much because "The Veronicas" look weird and unhealthy.

Josh Diaz said...

Thats true. They looked kinda scary/anorexicish haha. Anyway love 'em.