Monday, December 29, 2008
I introduce you my B!tchBox. This is a sacred and special white hole in my room, where all my vital&necessary -maybe shallow- stuff are placed. It feautres:
1. Recently sacred books: 'Twilight' and 'New Moon' by: Stephenie Meyer. (Already ready to buy 'Eclipse').
2. Wallet: Where all the money is in a perpetual status of 'Hot&Cold'.
3. 2009 Garfield Agenda: I'm too organized.
4. iPod & iSound: can't live without music.
5. Nokia Undestructable mobile phone: i'm oficcialy done with expensive cell phones (I always break 'em).
6. Sunglasses: It's summertime, bitch!
7. Trophies: I'm the Fashionest boy of my prom =)
8. CD's: From 'Circus' and 'Blackout' to 'Move Along' and 'Songs About Jane'.
9. Perfums and Trident: SMELL GOOD PRINCIPLES.
10. Cherry Chapstick: Can't live with a dry mouth dude.