Wednesday, December 16, 2009

BEST OF 09: SONG OF THE YEAR

We're getting closer and closer to 2010.. And you've seen my picks for the very BEST OF 2009.. This year has being an amazing year for music and there were plenty of hits so this is a hard category. Check out...

SONG OF 2009: I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas
I mean.. DUH! Hahaha, I Gotta Feeling spent almost half of the year in the #1 spot of the Billboard Charts and it became an anthem for our party nights. I Gotta Feeling was a smah hit in radios, clubs and everywhere.. So it totally deserve to be THE SONG OF 2009.

2ND PLACE: Poker Face by Lady Gaga
3RD PLACE: Use Somebody by Kings Of Leon
4TH PLACE: Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship
5TH PLACE: She Wolf by Shakira
6TH PLACE: 3 by Britney Spears
7TH PLACE: 21 Guns by Green Day
8TH PLACE: Fireflies by Owl City
9TH PLACE: Party In The USA by Miley Cyrus
10TH PLACE: I Know You Want Me by Pitbull

THOUGHTS?

5 comments:

Melissa..! said...

Holaaa! Heyyy faltaron varias =( ! La de Shakira feat Lil Wayne, give it up to me xD, la de Pink disque Sober , tambien Hot Mess de cobra starship xD,tambien la de Nelly Furtado Manos al aire, hahaha pero siii I gotta feeling siempre me pone de buen humor!
I gotta feelingggg wuuujuuu(8)

Daniela López Aguilar said...

I agree wit most of them.. but i would include some glee there! I loved their verison of no air, don't rain on my parade... and basically anything with lea michelle. Love ya JOsh!!

Ana Kriz said...

Estoy de acuerdo con variass menoss kon la 6 7 Y 8 .. pero la 6 es la peorr ..Pero indiscutiblementee i got a feelinG fue la mas birriadaa del 2009

Unknown said...

i want more britney!! lol hehe. i like every song on your top... apart from fireflies by owl city. :)

Saadi said...

Wait a min...no 'Bad Romance' or 'Hard' or 'My Life Would Suck Without U'?! :'(