Sunday, November 8, 2009

BACK 2 BLOGOSPHERE!

Hey guys!! SO SORRY for the wait but i'm back :)
Here are some pics of my recent activities (Halloween & National Holidays).. I hope your last week was amazing and if it wasn't i hope this week kick its ass then!
I just posted a HOT NEW POOL (below the chatbox) and it ask you if nowdays women have the same power man have or not?. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR OPINION!!!

Well, i'm going to sleep cuz im very tired so tomorrow i'll post some hot epic posts. Thanks for the wait, i love you all my readers! God bless you all.

1 comment:

Daniela López Aguilar said...

Hello Josh!! Cómo te fue!? I missed you too!! Se ve super cool tu disfraz y se nota que la pasaste super bien!! TQM Josh!! Al fin cuando se estrena la peli allá?? yo estoy en la cuenta atrás con 17 días :)

Love ya!!