Thursday, July 2, 2009

Why Stress Is Deadly!

I'm very talented at this. I'm always stressed.. and that's very dangerous. Stress causes multi-deterioration from your gums to your heart and it can make you more susceptible to illnesses ranging from the common cold to cancer.

Some of the dangerous effects of stress are: heart disease, depression, erectile dysfunction, acne, baldness, growth problems and cancer. So it's time for us to control it.. It's not that hard when you really want to improve. We deal with stress almost every signle day because of work, college, school, family, love, and million issues more.. We get so used to stress like it's a good thing, so we let it pass.. AND WE SHOUDLN'T. Stress affects us physically, emotionally, behaviorally and mentally.

One of the solutions are the common Stress Therapy. Check out more from it HERE.. I really hope we know how to deal with stress and control it in the best efficient way.

Hope you have a great distressed day, bitches!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

unfortunately i had a stressful day. Hope you had a distressed day my friend :)

Melissa..! said...

Hiii,yeahh I cant scape from it, the easiest way for me to get stressed is when I get late to places, but most of the time I havent missed that much . but still I'm like arghhh I wanna be on time menn and the other one is when I'm meeting new people, I cant be myself xD.