Saturday, May 2, 2009

Real Men Wear Pink!

I think the title says actually everything by itself haha. One of close-minded people monotonous daily activities is to stereotype. If a close-minded person look a boy with a cool pink t-shirt, there's a 85% that his/her thoughts are all about "gayness" because of the pink color.. That's so absurd. You can't say a person is nerd because wear glasses, or idiot because failed an exam.. I mean c'mon people!! It's time to be open-minded and let people be, use, wear whatever they want. Don't stereotype.. that's pathetic. We're all different and special in our very own way.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love wearing pink t-shirts. It's just a colour like the others. of course those narrow-minded people love to associate wearing pink to sexual orientation...

Anonymous said...

good post =) , yeah sometimes people can be very rude and ignorant, but hey..its another color..! so we can all wear whatever the hell we want =).

Anonymous said...

I agree w/ you.

"You can't say a person is nerd because wear glasses, or idiot because failed an exam.. I mean c'mon"
In a world we're living today, doesnt exist anymore this ..!!!

About my post, isn't about music Michael Buble, I like him, but is about my personality "Mad&Good"
And who doesnt deserve me!
I'm sadness, but i'm GOOD!

Hugs

Anonymous said...

todavia no he visto nadie que diga que el hombre que usa rosado tenga inclinaciones homosexules, pero me imagino que hay, mas bien la gente mayor que a ellos los criaron de forma diferente, hoy dia el adolescente y adulto joven promedio ha roto los estereotipos desde los tatuajes hasta los aretes y pasando por los zapatos de tacon para hombre (como por ejemplo, el presidente de Francia, Nicolás Zarkozy) asi que creo que el ser humano ha evolucionado y ve con otros ojos a lo que moda se refiere.

patsy!* said...

tienes razón , además el pink le queda bn sexy a los manes, eso no es de gay si se ponen algo pink, no se quien dijo eso, osea no entiendo si nosotras tambn nos ponemos cosas azules, verdes, y así colores de hombrecitos...so normal, no problem con eso jajaja!
muaaa!

Miss Adore said...

Loved it.