Monday, May 18, 2009

Frozen Catwalks!

First, i wanna say THANK YOU for your opinions and ideas.. i really respect them. Personally, thanks KAREN because it's true what you say: 'If you don't like the blog, DON'T READ IT'.. period.

In the other hand, i think Fashion Catwalks are SOOOOOO boring and cold. Everything is too stiff, rigid, too mannequin-ish. TOO PERFECT for me. I need Life. I need Creativity. I need Art.. I don't like to be seated in a runway show watching a bunch of robots walking. I'm starting the pre-production phase of what's going to be my first BIG event (hopefully for a January 2010 release). It would be a mix of fashion, culture, entertainment and arts... I'll prove that designers won't need the actual cold unique way of exposing their brands anymore.. I'll bring theatrical experiences, too. It will be cool and different. I'll update you soon about it.