Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Beyonce 'Halo' [Music Video]


Ok guys. This is Beyonce's fourth single (yeah, fourth) of her recent-released third solo album 'I Am... Sasha Fierce'. For the ones who didn't know, there are TWO discs in the album. THE I AM disc is the ballad side, and THE SASHA FIERCE disc is full of dance-crazy tracks. It's seems Beyonce's into a more mature wave this time with this album, which I particularly like lots. First she released the beautiful ballad 'If I Were A Boy' along with the #1 hit 'Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)' which were (both) the album lead singles. Then she released, yesterday, two other singles: 'Diva' and 'Halo'. She started a new black&white trend with her new videos, except for 'Halo' which THERE'S COLOR PEOPLE!

The song is truly amazing, one of my big favorites of her. The lyrics are simply deep, hurtful and just brilliant. I didn't post the 'Diva' Music Video, because I didn't like it at all (not even the song), she's like to urban for my taste. Anyway, enjoy this master piece.

No comments: